ABOUT THE FILM
Some may say there is only circumstantial evidence and others may say it is just a coincidence, however, the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio that presented Agenda 21 and introduced sustainable development to the world as the solution to save the planet from man made global warming likely would not have happened if the Soviet Union continued to be the main rival to America and Western Civilization. The future world of sustainable development will closely resemble a highly-controlled society where human activity is controlled and dictated to preserve the planet from “assured destruction” from “climate change.” Communist ideals are the inspiration for this future society.
In It’s Easy Being Green When You Have No Choice you will learn why:
- The global war on CO2 could not exist if the Soviet Union had not collapsed;
- Freedom is the ultimate cause of global warming and why managerial supervision is needed to “save the planet;”
- Government sponsored global warming education is vital to creating green democracy;
- The individual is seen as the number one obstacle to global green collectivism;
- Environmentalism is a religion that unites all cultures;
- Post-normal science is not normal science and why it is the science of climate change; and
- This has been happening without any resistance.
Narrated by Brian Sussman, San Francisco radio host (KSFO) and best-selling author of Climategate: A Veteran Meteorologist Exposes the Global Warming Scam and Eco-Tyranny: How the Left’s green Agenda Will Dismantle America.